I’m traveling this week to visit my 85-year-old mother and my family in Illinois for Thanksgiving. I’m grateful that Mother is well. My sister and her family are well. My wife and I and our three kids are all well. My family has much to celebrate.
I wish all my friends and clients a wonderful holiday filled with health, peace, love, and joy. He’s hoping that the best day of this past year is the worst day of next year.
And, professionally, I am grateful for:
- Ten years serving families as Dunncreek Advisors LLC, a fiduciary financial planning firm.
- A rewarding 21 years in financial services.
- The many clients I have had the honor to serve for more than 10 years. I’m touched by the loyalty they have shown me.
- The trust and confidence clients have placed in my services. It’s a humbling responsibility.
- The support and partnership I receive from my back office. I have been affiliated with Osaic Wealth for nearly 4 years and I am excited to have access to world-class resources to meet the financial planning needs of my clients.
- The chance to build my skills by adding the Behavioral Finance Advisor (BFA®) designation this year. I’m confident I will be a better servant to my clients with this training.
- The chance to continue this work for the next 20 years. It’s exciting to consider what the future will hold for all of us.
- The chance to meet new friends. If you think you might benefit from a visit with an experienced, highly-trained, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and Behavioral Finance Advisor to help better understand your financial options, follow this LINK to find a time for us to have a get-acquainted visit
Yes, I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. I am a financial planner who is an advocate for my clients ALL THE TIME – a fiduciary financial planner. I provide guidance based on clients’ best interests, not commissions or sales quotas. I think it’s the best way to serve clients and I am thrilled to work this way all the time.
And yes, I’m still taking on a few great families to be part of my financial planning practice.
Dunncreek Advisors does not provide legal or tax advice, nor is this article intended to do so.